With this summer heat all the kids have been wanting are Popsicles, I have been craving strawberries, and watermelon! They were on a great sale so I grabbed one, not realizing we/I would eat the whole thing during one meal :-) We all enjoy our watermelon a little different in our house - Weston wants in cut in a slice so he can hold it, Ashlyn wants a chunk so she can scoop watermelon balls, and Blake & I usually eat it cut up in bite size pieces (maybe that's why I ate so much, it was so good and no mess)! This has to be the best watermelon I've purchased in awhile. We are really looking forward to tasty fruits this summer to cool us down... I've got 6 weeks left looking like I ate a whole watermelon!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Mmm Mmm Good
With this summer heat all the kids have been wanting are Popsicles, I have been craving strawberries, and watermelon! They were on a great sale so I grabbed one, not realizing we/I would eat the whole thing during one meal :-) We all enjoy our watermelon a little different in our house - Weston wants in cut in a slice so he can hold it, Ashlyn wants a chunk so she can scoop watermelon balls, and Blake & I usually eat it cut up in bite size pieces (maybe that's why I ate so much, it was so good and no mess)! This has to be the best watermelon I've purchased in awhile. We are really looking forward to tasty fruits this summer to cool us down... I've got 6 weeks left looking like I ate a whole watermelon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watermelon would have to be on my top ten list of things I love about summer for sure. Are you going to Rachelle's baby shower on Saturday? If so...I will see you there!
Post a Comment