Monday, December 7, 2009
crashed
my computer that is... and it's been SO frustrating trying to get it back to normal - it may never get that way! Right now I'm feeling sick because I can't find any of my pictures, we just down loaded all our pictures from our San Diego trip before Thanksgiving and I never even got to view them all - FRUSTRATING and hopefully I can find them! Another bad thing is I had 2 photo books finished online that I hadn't ordered yet from 2008 and 2009 and they are gone now... I will have to start over - so sad huh! We do back up our computer but we hadn't done it since late summer so there are many things that won't be recovered I'm afraid! On a happy note, Blake is at physical therapy to get his shoulder back and going - as he was leaving Ashlyn says,"do good exercises so you can pick me up and throw me in the air" Oh how she misses her dad playing rough with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That stinks! I can't believe that your photo books are even gone. What program do you use?
that is anyone's worst nightmare. hope you get it all back!
This is my obligatory Mac comment about how great they are and how they backup everything automatically. Ok, Done.
I really hope you'll be able to recover as much data as possible. What happened? If you are getting some data off that means that it isn't too bad. I might be able to help if you need some advice.
Good luck. Nate
bummer!! good luck...hope you find your pictures!!
That is crummy. I know how you feel. Our hard drive crashed not to long ago, but a friend was able to recover it all. Thankfully. Good luck, hopefully you can get it all back.
Post a Comment