
This is my little brother Greg after the game when everyone rushed the field!
GO UTES

BIRD #49

Fans rushing the field to celebrate with the team 12-0 season

Utes go unbeaten for the third time in school history with a 48-24 win over rival BYU

We are
SO excited about there win over BYU - we're looking forward to seeing which Bowl game they play in, I'm crossing my fingers it's the Fiesta Bowl so Blake and I can go....
6 comments:
Congrats to your bro. They played really well. I cheered for BYU, but deep down, I kinda wanted The U to win just because of how much more it would help the conference.
Hey! You are always so cute and so good at the blogging. Your baby is getting big. I love the halloween pics.
I didn't know your brother played for the U. That's exciting. The BYU UofU game was always of interest at our house because my mom went to BYU and my dad went to the U... fun football rivalries!! That would be fun if they end up at the Fiesta. Looks like you guys have been out having fun lately!
That's awesome even though we are BYU fans. :)
That is so funny. My husband is a BYU fan along with his 7 brothers. Needless to say...they were very upset. HA.
way to go greg, even though i am byu fan. =)
Post a Comment