Saturday, August 23, 2008

TWO weeks

Weston is already 2 weeks old and has gained a little weight thank goodness, here are his stats

weight - 7lbs 14oz
height - 20.5 inches

He's so fun to have around and is awake more and more everyday, Ashlyn still loves him and wants to see him right away when she wakes up in the morning! She is so concerned with every noise he makes and what he's doing (ex: eating, diaper change)! We are so excited to see what color his hair will be and his eyes... Weston also drank his first "breast milk" bottle this morning! I always like to try it out at 2 weeks to see how it goes, and then I might be able to go somewhere for longer than 2-3 hours without him! He was a champ and drank it all...


I attempted a french braid in Ashlyn's hair and it was alright for about an hour and then it just kept falling apart, I should have started it when her hair was wet and put product in it or something! It was fun to try something different...

8 comments:

James and Danika said...

Weston is sooo sweet! Congrats!

Kim's just sayin' said...

Newborns are the best, it's my favorite stage! Congrats on the new addition. Both of your kiddos have such beautiful hair color. Lucky!

Miller Family said...

So cute! I love how newborns will sleep and cuddle all the time. It's the best! Glad Ashlyn is enjoying being a big sister....her hair is adorable...as usual! ;)

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

OOOO.... so darling. What a doll. I love all the red hair going on. Lucky momma. Congrats on the new baby. Wish I could have met him while there.

Janalie said...

I am glad to hear all is well. Let me know if you need anything.

Laura said...

You have dang cute kiddos!!! I love how much hair Ashlyn has....she is lucky!! I'm so glad she loves her sweet brother!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey there!!! Ok so I didn't even know you were pregnant!!!! Congratulations! He is precious! Where do you guys live? It seems like Janae said we were moving near you guys...... we're on Guadalupe and the 202? You guys look like life is fabulous, that picture of all of you on the hospital bed...... Um I hope I look as good as you when I've just given birth!

teamBoo said...

I still have a little gift from forever ago for your littlest munchkin. Is there a good time for me to drop it by next week? Let me know :)

-C