Monday, June 11, 2007

We love the LAKE...

Ashlyn's first time wearing her life jacket and being on a boat, I must say she did fantastic and only whimpered when she got a little sleepy...we were on the boat for 6 hours. What a good baby!







We pulled the boat up to a little beach area so the kids could play, perfect time to take off the life jackets and let Ashlyn experience lake water and sand...she kicked and splashed a whole bunch. we got her this one piece sun protector with snaps on the bottom for easy changing so she wouldn't get sun burned - she loved it




This is Blake riding on the new air chair his dad bought,

the guys had a great time -











This is me and Ashlyn, we had so much fun and I

think all of the adults got sun burned....








This is Trent (Blakes brother) and Kolbe our nephew,

he is learning how to wakeboard and he's 6 years old.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ashlyn in her sun protector suit. I think she looks so much like you in that picture. What a pretty smile. You guys ned to come visit for a week.