So I've decided that these 3 fabrics will be what I use to cover some cork tiles for Ashlyn's brown wall in her new room. The projects are slow moving, but I hope to have her switched over by the middle of July! The main colors are Brown, Avocado Green, and Blush Pink! I think I'll also cover a small chair cushion (it goes with her dressing table) and possibly make a few throw pillows or valance! I'm excited
5 comments:
Love the color choices!!! You are so creative!! Want to come and decorate my house?
very cute! i love those fabrics! i have been eyeing them online and drooling!:o)
I want to see pictures as it comes along! I want to do that for a little girls room if and when we have one, but don't quite know where to start! You seem so talented! I love the fabric choices.
I love the choices.
Love love love them. What site did you get them from?
Post a Comment